Cerros de Escazú
On the heights of San José
3 days / 2 nights
D1 - San José / San Antonio de Escazú
Meeting in San José at 6 pm. Bus to San Antonio de Escazú. Dinner is not included, accommodation at the hotel Pico Blanco.
D2 - San Antonio de Escazú / Palmichal
Breakfast and climbing of Pico Blanco’s summit with a spectacular view on San José and the Central Valley. Crossing of the Cerros de Escazu (6 hour walk). Arrival in Palmichal. Meals and night at Nascientes Palmichal Lodge.
D3 – Nascientes Palmichal / San José
Walk and meeting with the members of ADESSARU, an association highly invested in the protection of the environment, organic coffee producers and craftsmen. Back to San José by bus around 5 pm.
Price per person :
- $ 335 on the basis of 2 persons
- $ 280 on the basis of 3 persons
- $ 250 on the basis of 4 or 5 persons
- $ 215 on the basis of 6 to 8 persons
- Guidance by an English-speaking naturalist guide
- Meals D2 and D3 and accommodation (in double or triple room)
- Local visits
- The transport in minibus with driver from San José
Period : All year round